Sunday, January 11, 2009

It's 2009...

Wow, it's 2009 already...


Before I move on to 2009, I should do the 'New Year' thing and reflect on 2008...
So here goes – 2008:

- 19th Year of my Life

- 1st Year Uni – Bachelor of Science, at Deakin University Burwood

- Work – Kmart & KADAC (Including multiple Expos)

- Easter at Eildon

- Trip to Jervis Bay to visit a Friend

- Uni Ski Trip to Mt. Hotham

- The end of a 1 year and 3 month Relationship – Good on us for lasting that long! :)

- Death of Uncle Greg, Great Uncle John and Hana Chan

- One of my Best Friends visiting from England

- 2 weeks in Hospital

- Diagnosis of Hodgkins Lymphoma (IIIB)

- Battling through Chemotherapy treatments every 2 weeks

- Drama’s of Boys, and Friends

So all in all, 2008 was pretty SHIT! Bring on 2009!


Ok… so 2008 wasn’t the best year I have had. It is certainly down the bottom of the “Best Year” List. But that does not mean that I didn’t have fun. During the year there were many, many great times with Friends and Family which I hope will continue into 2009 and beyond. I just hope that 2009 does not have as much tragedy as 2008 did. So as a ‘New Year’s Resolution’ of sorts, I have started this blog… Thanks to the few suggestions I received from friends. It will be a way to document my ‘Life, Drama and Chocolate’ and share with you all my Random-ness :P Joy!


I am extremely grateful for all the Love and Support that I have received this year, and especially over these past few, hard and trying months. You have all helped me to remain positive, strong, and not give up! :) A HUGE shout out to those who have been there for me through it all.. You know who you are! P.s GO Team Chemo! Moo!


May 2009 let you achieve all that you want, as well as Happiness, Joy, Love and Friendship


Until next time… Eat some Chocolate


~ Amelia xox

2 comments:

  1. Yay!
    First comment! Nice blog=) I'm sure 2009, will be way more awesome than 2008 but it's still early days yet so we'll see but i'm confident ce sera!
    Anyways, catchky exness=P thats a new 1=P looking forward to seeing what 2009 brings you=D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooo Nick beat me!! Haha lol
    Aanyways, I'm loving ur blog - yay :) I KNOW 2009 is gonna be a better year for you chicken, it's going to rock, I'll make sure of it. We have some serious catching up to do with 2008 be so shit, so any excuse for fun and I'mthere ;)
    Lots of love
    Natty xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete