Monday, December 7, 2009

CanTeen News

In CanTeen News...

I haven't been on a camp in some time now. which is sad. I was supposed to go on the Summer Camp, which is on now (3rd Dec - 7th Dec) but because I got Pneumonia, my doctor did not want me to go away too quickly after coming out of hospital. I don't think I would have gotten a full experience out of it anyways, being tired like I am anyways.

BUT for 2010 I have been electected the new Secretary of the Vic Division! How awesome is that! So now I have 3 x 1 monthly meeting for CanTeen. Div Com, 18+ committee, & Media Group.
I'll be kept busy! But i think it will be a fabulous opportunity, and i'm very much looking forward to being more involved :)

I must practice my note taking skills...

Keep well all!
Eat lots of Chocolate,
Amelia xox

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the CanTeen thing!!! That's fantasic!!
    Much love always,
    An xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amelia,

    I've been following your blog for a while now, and I just wanted to say that you are such a brave person. Life isn't always easy, but it seems like you make the most of everything and always manage to look at things in a positive way. Truly inspirational!

    Congrats with the fund-raising for the mother's day run, great job ! ;)

    Alex Montandon (from St. G)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Amelia,
    My little sis is about to have a SCT after relapsed Hodgkin's - in Melbourne in July 2010. How can I get in touch with you?
    Thanks,
    Jacinta

    ReplyDelete