Wednesday, March 25, 2009

2 Days!

Today I played Taxi for the morning...

Since Mum stayed overnight in the hospital with Edd, I dropped Will off at school in the morning and then went to the Hospital to see Edd, and give Mum some clean clothes.
Edd was speeling when i got there (fair enough after an op, and at 9am!) so mum decideded that she should leave Edd to sleep and go home herself.

So I ended up driving Mum to work (where I stayed) and she picked up her car and drove home.
I stayed at work with dad.

About 1:30pm I started to feel extreamly tired, and headache-y so Dad drove me home. Where I proceeded to have a nap :) a 2 hour nap to be percise.
Then mum woke me up and we left to go see Edd in Hospital again.

When Mum and I got to Edd's room, he had so many visitors!!
He has his own entourage like me! :)
There was his friends, his girlfriend, and his friends girlfriend, and also Will and his girlfriend as well as Grandpa and mum and I.
Once everyone had left, we had some time with Edd alone, and then I took Will and his girlfriend home so that they could start their homework and eat dinner. Since they are both in yr 12 this year.

So all in all it was a long, emotional, stressful and busy day!

ONLY 2 DAYS LEFT!!! :)

~Amelia xox

No comments:

Post a Comment