Wednesday, March 11, 2009

What have you been up to?

So It's been a month since I last posted a blog... Man time passes quickly!

So what has happened in a month...
  1. I have been going into Work (at Kadac) roughly one day a week, it's been really good. At least I have something to keep my mind off things...
  2. 2 more Chemo sessions have passed.. that means only 2 left!! :D
  3. One of the Friday the 13th, has passed by.. only 2 more.. this year. I guess my theory is out the window. I origonally thought there were only 2 this year, making them both 'good' and two negatives makes a positive.
  4. There was Valentine's Day...
  5. I have been into Uni and sorted out what I am doing this semester. I am doing one subject, just to keep my self occupied, and my brain active.
  6. I have had the usual blood tests, and also an x-ray
  7. I have caught with heaps of friends :)
  8. I have lost some things...
  9. And gained some things...
  10. Oh and I have semi-rearranged my room (really just organised it)
Wow and I thought I have been busy... I am sure there are somethings that I have happened, and I just can't think of the off the top of my head... If anyone knows of something I have left out let me know... and I am sorry in advance!

Until next time... Eat Chocolate! (I certainly have been!! :D)

~Amelia xox

P.s Hidden Inuendo's: 5

1 comment:

  1. hmm let me think if there's anything you missed...
    1. bought the fabulous cheap eats book and already explored some of melbournes best :)
    2. max brenner, max brenner, max brenner
    3. only ONE chemo left now!!
    4. made nutella pancakes with natty
    5. watched (and sang along to) phantom of the opera
    6. decided the name of our soon to be bestselling novel
    7.seen some good movies
    8. had some 'interesting' conversations with Natty and Annie :P
    9. Had some not so interesting and far more anger inducing conversations with some other person
    10.oh dammit there has to be a tenth one... ummm... LICKED A JELLY FISH!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete