Tuesday, March 24, 2009

3 Days....

Today I had my last appointment with Tony before Last Chemo on FRIDAY!!
We looked at the x-ray I had the other week, and my tumour has again shrunk alot.
He was not certain on the actual size on the tumour (or really scar tissue now), it is hard to tell in x-rays, so in 2 months after Chemo has clamed down... I will have all the major tests again.
These will show more accurately the size of the tumour or more... the scar tissue. I should call it scar tissue because as i am in remission there are no more tumour cells!
I also asked Tony if I could get my PICC Line out on Friday as well... it is getting so itchy and my skin is racting to EVERYTHING as it has now been in there for 6 months!!!

SO THAT IS SO EXCITING!!!! :D :D

However... my little *cough* baby *cough* brother (Edd) wen't into Hospital today.
Over the weekend he serverly hurt his left knee. Today he had surgery.
It must be so scary for him! He will also be out of action for basically the whole year!
So sad to think about what sports and activites he will be missing out on...
BUt I know he will be strong and get through it.
I actually am more worried about my parents. I am nearly finished in my journey, yes nearly. Recovering and re-cooperating for the next 6-8 months for me will be a change and something new to get used to. But now my parents have another child to worry about and stress over...

Oh Dear...

Anyways...
ONLY 3 DAYS NOW!!! :D

~Amelia xox

No comments:

Post a Comment