Thursday, March 19, 2009

8 Days...

Today I stayed at home and re-cooperated from my past couple of busy days. It was lovely! :)

What did I do: -
  • Slept in
  • Read my book (nearly finished Lance Armstrong, so inspirational!)
  • Decided that I should do something relatively productive so I did some Yoga on the Wii Fit (So much Fun! I have now decided to try and do it for 30 mins everyday...)
  • Made Pasta for lunch... ok not the most healthy choice... but so Yum!
  • Then proceeded to do some Uni work...
Now you would think that everything would be easy for me just doing one subject at uni...
While some people call it being 'slack', I did not realise until today just how much MORE time than usual it took me to do things. Since I haven't done any uni work for 6 months my brain is dead.. and using it makes me tired! So much brain energy!
So I read and summarized one chapter for my lecture tomorrow.. and that was draining enough!
I needed a break.. so what did i do.. Called one of my best friends! :)
It was great to talk to her, and break up the study. Although I haven't yet gone back to it...
Oh well!!

8 DAYS TO GO NOW!!

~Amelia xox

No comments:

Post a Comment