Saturday, March 21, 2009

6 Days...

Shanghai Dumplings & Noodles in China Town is THE Bomb!

I just had to get that out there.
I went there today with one of my closest friends. It was Yummy!
We then proceeded to do what all girls do best.. Go Shopping!

Oh dear did I get carried away!
But I needed some new clothes, and especially a new bra. LOL
So for all you that love reading my blogs.. you must be interested in my life to read them I guess...
I bought: -
  • A Dress
  • T-shirt
  • Buttoned Shirt
  • Cardigan
  • 2 pairs of Leggings
  • Bra
I think that is great for only $200!!

Once I got home, I learnt that Edd had had a basketball accident and was in the hospital.. so I went to vist him (he is ok he just really badly hurt his knee) and ended up visiting the nurses at Ward 2 Central and got my PICC line changed... again!

Anyways...

THERE IS ONLY 6 days to go now!!

~Amelia xox

No comments:

Post a Comment