Sunday, March 22, 2009

5 Days...

Uni work is such a bore! Some one should have reminded me!
I have realised that it takes me almost twice as long to do any study than before because: -
  1. I get tired quicker (i think due to levels of concentration and brain power required, as well as having cancer)
  2. I am not used to it anymore after such a long break...
Well today, all I really did was uni work, and then we had a Fuller Family catch up.
So that was great to see all the Aunts, Uncles and cousins again.
There are a few family birthdays coming up, and my last chemo so that was the basis of our catch up.

Other than all that... I have just watched the last episode of CSI with Grissom in it!!!! I am going to miss him! He is such an awesome character!!

5 DAYS NOW!!!! :D

~Amelia xox

No comments:

Post a Comment