Friday, March 20, 2009

7 Days!

OMG ... This time next week LAST CHEMO will be OVER!! WOOT WOOT!!

Ok I will save my *happy dance* until then...

Today... Hmmm... Well I went to UNI!
I see you are shocked... No? Well you should be.. at least i was.
It was so sureeal going back, sitting in my lecture and tute, and remembering the last time i was there... oh dear I was SO SICK!! I can not believe it now...
So yes, I went to uni, and got in my 4 contact hours for the week, and let me tell you it is enough. I was exhausted when I get home this arvo! So my concentration and brain power... argh
I will get used to it again.. hopefully...

Other than Uni today, I went to the Hospital for my weekly PICC Dressing and Flush.
I knew there was something wrong with the previous weeks dressing because it has been bothering me over the past couple of days.. SO ITCHY! I've never broken a bone to know what the itchy-ness of a cast feels like.. but i think it is something like what I experience with the sticky patches. However finally after 6 months of being covered by sticky patches my skin has had enough and is reacting to them... so painful! When they had to clean the PICC Line with the antiseptic wash.. it was OMG PAINFUL!!! So painful in fact they had to get another type of antiseptic that did not have as much stinging stuff in it...
All in all I was not happy!

But... my day didn't end there.
One of my closest friends came over this arvo (after hospital) and we went out for dinner and then went to see "Confessions of a Shopperholic"!! SO Funny!
It was deffinatly THE BEST movie to see after a day like today :)
I also really need to read the books again... *Note to self: Locate book at home*

Now as it is getting late.. I shall sign off... I am slowly getting used to blogging every day...
ONLY 7 DAYS!!!! :D

~Amelia xox

1 comment:

  1. such a good movie :)
    read the books again!
    anyway need to see you again soon!
    only a few more days
    you must be so excited!
    love you so much xxx

    ReplyDelete