Wednesday, March 18, 2009

9 Days...

Today I had a great day at work, but is was extreamly busy!
I have been put in charge of organising the Expos that KADAC is participating in this year.
There are 3 that we are doing: -
  1. Good Food and Wine Show Melbourne (5-8th June)
  2. Good Food and Wine Show Sydney (3-5th July)
  3. Organic Expo (25-28th July)
It is going to be hectic trying to organise it all, but it will be rewarding once it is all over.
Anyway today at work we had the 'initial' meetings about the expos to organise who, what, when, where, how etc. And also so I could inform all of the dates, times, and that I would be the one inside KADAC organising it all.

However, once it got to 1630 this arvo I was exhausted to the point where I just felt like crying.. so I spoke to Dad, and we went home! I guess that is one of the perks of working for your Dad! :)
I then proceeded to have a 3 hour nap when i got home.. i was THAT tired!

ONLY 9 DAYS NOW!!

~ Amelia xox

No comments:

Post a Comment